Sunday, May 12, 2013

An Urban Decay dupe I stumbled upon...

An attribute of Wet n Wild to note is that they have a lot of dupes to well known higher end shadows such as Urban Decay and MAC. I saw a dupe video involving several Wet n Wild shadows a while back, and noticed myself without any intention, that in the 8 color palette my friend decided to pick up there was a dupe to Urban Decay's color Lounge (which is really similar to MAC's color Club). It's a green-blue/red-brown duotone.

I snapped a quick pic of it, the palette is called Comfort Zone, and the bottom one is the dupe color:


It's quite a pretty shade, very interesting. I didn't get a chance to really work with it but from the finger tip swatch I applied to my hand, it seemed like it had nice pigmentation and blendablity, although not surprisingly I wouldn't say it's as good as my Urban Decay Lounge. If you lust after Lounge though, but don't want to pay the price and wouldn't mind 7 more beautiful shades, I'd highly recommend this. I'd imagine it's gorgeous over a primer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment