Saturday, May 4, 2013

NYX Round Lipstick in Rose Review and Swatches

I got this lipstick from Cherry Culture as well. It is a bright, hot pink










Here are two swatches outside in daylight: 




And here is one inside in the light of the window: 


The pictures don't quite show the color as pink as it is, but trust me when I say it's a bright pink. It's very soft and buttery. It glides on effortlessly. I'm used to more creamy lipsticks, but it is a pleasant texture. It could be a bit smeary and messy though if you are not careful. I have not tried it with a lip pencil yet because I don't have one that would go with it, but it would probably be good to wear with one. I was pleased with how good it looked on me. I wasn't sure how well it would suit me. I decided it was time to try a nice hot pink. Glad I did. :) This was $3.00 from Cherry Culture

No comments:

Post a Comment