Sunday, May 5, 2013

NYX Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit

I got this little kit from Cherry Culture. It was smaller than I thought it would be, as you can see it's about the size of the palm of my hand. There are nine eyeshadows and two lipglosses included inside.








Here are some swatches of the eyeshadows. The first color in the palette blends with my skin so you can't really see it in the pictures, also the last few are out of order, rather than left to right, row by row because I accidentally missed one and had to add it. Sorry about that :p These are over a primer.:












Here are some swatches of the lipglosses, they are thick and quite pigmented, nice colors and shimmery finish:




Some of the colors have quite surprising color payoff and are very beautiful. The dark mattes are fairly pigmented, and though the texture isn't amazing they're quite good. I really like the colors in this kit. They are quite warm though for the most part so I wouldn't say it's ideal for everyone. With nine of them there is versatility, which is awesome. I also think it's great because it's so small. It's perfect for carrying along or traveling with when you don't have much room and/or don't want to take a lot of makeup with you. The lip colors are an added bonus because from within that little box, you can create a very put together eye and lip look. For $12 from Cherry Culture, I'm super happy with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment