Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Tubing Mascara! and L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara

Have you ever heard of tubing mascara? If you haven't you're about to. Tubing mascara coats your lashes individually in a flexible polymer. Therefore it's not an oil and it will NOT smear or run. The only problem I've had is minor flaking (which is fine because they brush away and don't smear!) So if you're gonna be in bad weather, or you cry, you will be good to go with nothing more than the possibility of accidentally rubbing off some tubes. To remove the mascara all you need is hot water and pressure. you can do it with your finger in the shower (I do) or with a wash cloth and hot water. They slip right off and you can see them. It's kind of cool. :) There is a con however, of which I'm not sure if it's more of a downfall of this particular brand, but this mascara sets very quickly so you only have so much time to apply it and work with it unfortunately. So if that is a problem for you, I'd still recommend owning one, but for using it on the occasions you might be crying or going out in the rain or just want to be able to wash off your makeup with ease.

This is a picture of the tubing mascara I own L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara, which may be the only one in the average drugstore, but don't quote me on this. I never use the primer end because I think it's makes the finish look too thick and clumpy and it seems to be difficult to hide all with white but that's just me. (sorry about the picture quality, the original is clear but for some reason I'm having issues at this time and I'm working on trying to find out how to fix it.)

I have not tried any other brands of tubing mascara so I can't compare the performance. I'm sure that some may be even better than this one and I hope to try more in the future. Otherwise this is absolutely my go to mascara. I rarely use my regular kind because I hate washing it off haha

W92HQH7AECMM (this is a verification, not related to my post)

No comments:

Post a Comment