Thursday, May 2, 2013

NYX Mosaic Powder in Highlighter Review & Swatches

I put an order in with Cherry Culture and one of the items I purchased was the NYX Mosaic Powder in Highlighter. I'm really happy with it. It's not too shimmery, just very subtly so. It's a nice off white color when you blend all the shades together, and when applied it gives a light sheen.




 Here is a swatch on my finger, nicely pigmented with a pretty sheen:


And here is a swatch of it on my wrist:


Overall I would recommend this product, I've tried some liquid highlighters and the thing about them is they kind of blend with my foundation and look muddied up. It's kind of hard to explain but I've never liked that about them so I wanted to try a powder highlighter. I think the powder is easier to apply and blends nicer but liquid or cream highlighters still have their place. I just put this over my finishing powder and it looks great. For having payed $6.50 at cherryculture.com, I think it was a great buy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment