Friday, May 3, 2013

NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Deep Bronze Review and Swatches

This is another of the products I got in my order from Cherry Culture. It's a dark brownish plum colored lipgloss.


Here is a swatch in cool light, the first is a thick swipe and the second is blended out a bit:


And here is another in warmer light: 


As you can see it is very thick and pigmented. I like that about the mega shine lipglosses. I have one other and it's nice to have a gloss that is not so sheer and one that really coats and stays. The first one I had impressed me, so I bought this one. I thought it would be fun to have a vampy color. I was expecting it to be a bit more sheer but it's like a lacquer. It gives your lips a full, shiny color. It's very pretty and it will be fun to wear. Overall I like it and got it for $4.50 at cherryculture.com. 

Disclaimer: I'm not endorsed by Cherry Culture in any way and I bought all my products on my own. 
I mention their store because it is a good place to buy NYX cosmetics often for cheaper as well as some other cool brands. They have great sales. 

No comments:

Post a Comment